Robert Small is one of the dateable dads in Dream Daddy.
Robert has dark brown hair that appears to be greying. He wears a red long-sleeved shirt with ripped blue jeans and bears a black leather jacket. A pair of tinted sunglasses hangs from the collar of his shirt. His skin is somewhat dark and he has a tattoo on his left hand.
Coined as the "Bad Dad" option, Robert is an aloof widower with a macabre sense of humor. His favorite past times include drinking whiskey and toying with people by way of the elaborate, often shocking stories he makes up to get a reaction. Robert is rebellious, quick-witted, and reluctant to talk about anything too serious. Perhaps it is because of these qualities that he is friends with Mary despite having had an affair with her husband, Joseph.
If the avatar pursues a romance with Robert, on the third date Mary asks they "keep an eye" on him as he is acting unusual. The avatar later learns Robert is estranged from his adult daughter, Val, who has recently contacted him. The avatar can offer Robert advice on whether or not he should try to reconnect with Val; the decision determines the final outcome of the romance line.
If you go on two dates with Robert and then choose Joseph as your dream daddy, Robert will confront you angrily on your third date with Joseph.
"This is where I come to masturbate"
"Mothman is bullshit"
"Did you think I was gonna stab you just now?"
"Boooo, love is dead."
"Got anymore of that wild in ya?"
"I'm kidding, my wife is dead"
- Though he has an interest in cryptids, Robert does not believe the Mothman exists.
- Robert likes pineapple on pizza.
- Robert had a relationship of a sexual nature with Joseph. Joseph describes it as a one night stand with Robert leaving him although the picture that can be found on Joseph's yacht implies otherwise.
- Robert is most likely the oldest love interest.
- Robert whittles to relax.
- Robert owns a Boston Terrier named Betsy.
|Avatar • Craig CahnP • Mat SellaP • Brian HardingP • Robert SmallP • Damien BloodmarchP • Hugo VegaP • Joseph ChristiansenP|